Azure Git Listener — a Jira plugin to link your Azure Git repositories
Install Azure Git Listener and get a nice button at your Jira issue page that lets you view linked commits.
Azure Git Listener features:
- Easily link Azure Git repositories to your Jira Cloud
- View commits, branches, and pull requests in Jira
- Create branches and pull requests straight from Jira
- Easy configuration
- Instant access to new releases and upgrades
Azure Git Listener is super easy to use:
- Install the plugin
- Configure integration using your Azure account
- Navigate to an issue page
- Click the "Azure Git Listener" link
- View linked commits
Take a look at our documentation for more details.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us via our feedback form.